justintanwy’s designs photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I just came back from some street art painting at the esplanade.
This was the first time I did real graffiti on a wall...
Trust me, it was very fun! You get to do graffiti work there.
Paint and brushes are provided, however, black paint is not provided.

We DCMD year 1 students went down in support of our seniors' graduation show project.
We went down to show support, not for CCA points... hehe...

So, i used deep blue paint for outline. I did a graffiti word [WDFU.1A01] on the wall.
With the help of my other DCMD course mates, we managed to get it done.

Here is how it looks like.


It doesn't look that nice and professional yet cos me still a newb in Graffiti Art.
I would work on this style more and produce better results in the future.